Sunday, January 17, 2010

Officially Cruising around Copenhagen

I have officially landed in Copenhagen and have completely moved into my new home. My host family's house is absolutely beautiful and I love my new room. As you walk in there is a free standing wardrobe to the left and dresser on the right. The room has plenty of natural sunlight and my bed is lofted making the room appear quite large. I start orientation tomorrow morning and although it's only 7:44pm Copenhagen time I am tired beyond belief. So... this is will be a short post tonight. Hope all is well states side!


4 comments:

  1. Hey Girl! So glad you made it safe. I have no facebook for like the next two weeks because of recruitment so email me a time you want to skype and we can talk and you can tell me all about the awesome house you are living in! I miss you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry, I was incited. Loren's fault.

    ReplyDelete